4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSilvers Lane, Murrow, Wisbech
- Village Location
- Gated front and Off Road Parking
- Field Views
- 20ft Lounge
- Four Bedrooms
- Detached Bungalow
Positioned on the outskirts of a rural village location we offer a four bedroom detached bungalow which benefits of a gated front with off road parking, 20ft lounge and field views to the side. Villages surrounding offer amenities such as shops, pubs, schools and doctors.
UPVC double glazed door to front, tiled flooring, doors leading to lounge bedroom one - three and bathroom
6.33m x 3.68m (20'7" x 12'1"). UPVC double glazed bay window to front, UPVC double glazed window to side, tiled floor, multi fuel burner within fire place, TV and telephone point
3.45m x 2.71m (11'3" x 8'9"). Wooden double glazed window to rear, arch separating breakfast room, tiled floor, tiled splash back, wall and base fitted units, one and quarter stainless steel sink, integrated freezer, space for dishwasher, fitted double oven, gas hob and extractor fan
2.46m x 2.14m (7'1" x 7'0"). UPVC double glazed stable door to rear, double glazed window to front, storage cupboard with wooden window to front, archway separating kitchen
UPVC double glazed window to rear, low level WC, hand wash basin, tiled flooring, tiled splashback
4.13m 3.22m (13'5" x 10'6"). UPVC double glazed window to front, laminate floor, TV point
3.71 max x 2.75m max (12'1" max x 9'0" max). UPVC double glazed window to rear, laminate floor, TV point.
3.21m max x 2.37m max (10'5" max x 8'10" max). UPVC double glazed window to rear, laminate floor, TV point.
4.61m x 2.68m (15'1" x 8'8"). UPVC double glazed window to front, wooden double glazed window to side, laminate floor, electric wall mounted panel heater. At the front and back there is an outside light.
Wooden double glazed window to rear, low level WC, hand wash basin, Bath with electric shower fitted over, tiled flooring.
Mainly laid to lawn with gravelled area, paved area, timber shed and summer house, outside tap, field views, LPC tank, cesspit and outside light.
Double gated entrance leading to gravelled area offering multiple off road parking, gates to rear, part laid to lawn, various trees and shrubs
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71741318.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC201682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.