1 bedroom maisonette for saleBarrack Path, St Johns, Woking, GU21
- Ground floor 1 bedroom apartment
- In the heart of St John's village
- Great first time purchase or investment
- Good-sized bedroom offering plenty of natural light
- A bright dual-aspect reception room
- Modern fitted kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Off-street parking and Garage
- Benefits from a Garden and shared bike store
This well presented 1 bedroom ground floor maisonette provides comfortable modern living with a dual aspect reception room, Communal Garden and is located in the heart of St Johns Village.
Barrack Path is conveniently located in close proximity to the more comprehensive selection of shopping, entertainment and leisure facilities of Woking. Woking Station (National Rail) is within easy reach and offers direct access into central London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71742805.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1101986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Woking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.