3 bedroom detached house for saleHazelfields, Worsley Manchester
Withdrawn from Market
- An Executive Detached With Three Bedrooms/ Potentially Four
- Stylish Lounge, Second Sitting Room & Dining Room
- Attractive Kitchen With Utility Room
- Gorgeous Main Bathroom, Downstairs WC & En-Suite
- Simply Huge Rear Garden With Open Views To The Rear
- Plans And Permission For A Large Extension
- Very Private Position, Large Driveway & Double Garage
- Close To The Heart Of Worsley Village
Wow.......An Outstanding Detached House In The Heart Of Worsley! Occupying a commanding position on Hazelfields, off Hazelhust Road. A simply outstanding detached family home which offers an abundance of space and luxurious living. This is a prestigious property with an understated elegance and the warmth and a welcoming feel of a real family home. The property leads you into an elegant entrance hall, through to a sumptuous lounge and second sitting room, a large dining room and kitchen, ground floor cloakroom and utility room. On the first floor are three bedrooms, but with such a large landing this property has the footprint of a four bedroom detached, main bathroom and en-suite to the master. To the rear of the property is what can only be described as a 'huge' garden with stunning open views to the rear, driveway and large double garage. Set in a substantial plot where the grounds are incredibly private. If you love entertaining or just having family gatherings at your house, this property has the open areas you need to pull off a great party. Located close to 'The Green and Worsley Village and the beautiful Bridgewater Canal. From here you can simply walk into the village and along the canal. This is a very sought after location, close to Worsley woods so there are some stunning local walks, superb local restaurants and local bars. The property is well positioned for access to the M60, M61 Trafford Centre and Manchester Airport. Brand new windows throughout.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71746508.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8487767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell Well Online, Worsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.