5 bedroom terraced house for saleBrookfield Road, Headingley, Leeds
- Substantial Period Home
- Four Double & One Single Bedroom
- Dining Kitchen, Sitting & Family Rm
- Brimming with Original Features
- Useful Basement Cellars
- 4 Piece Bathroom with Roll Top Bath
- Attractive Garden to Rear
- Early Viewing Essential
Packed full of original features like; deep skirting boards, stripped wooden doors, ornate cornicing, coving, ceiling roses, picture rails, high ceilings and an encaustic tiled hallway is this spacious, five bedroom, period family home.
The accommodation comprises; An entrance vestibule with Velux window and guest w.c.. A dining kitchen with freestanding units, space for a gas range cooker, a tiled floor and plenty of natural light. A hallway with part stripped wood and part original tiled floor has a doorway to the garden, a staircase with ornate banister and doors to.... A family room with stripped wooden floor open to a sitting room with Clearview multifuel stove and bay window overlooking the garden. To the first floor is; a spacious bathroom with four piece white suite including a freestanding roll top, claw foot bath. Two double bedrooms and a single bedroom. The second floor landing leads to; a master bedroom with balcony overlooking the garden and a further double bedroom. There is also a useful basement room with door to garden and access to under house storage.
The unassuming front of the house has a pretty whitewashed courtyard entrance. While the more impressive rear of the property has a peaceful open garden with lawn and mature planted boarders.
Located on the boarder of Headingley and Meanwood the property is conveniently situated for access to Leeds City Centre and the surrounding areas. There are many lovely shops, supermarkets (Waitrose, Sainsbury & Asda), bars and restaurants nearby. There are also excellent local schools and walks along the Meanwood Valley trail.
Early internal viewing is essential to appreciate the size and character in this lovely family home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71746832.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA170325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.