5 bedroom detached house for saleSandhurst Road, GL2 9AA
- Period Detached Cottage
- Five Bedrooms
- Spacious and Versatile Home
- Character and Charm Throughout
- Driveway and Detached Garage with Workshop
- Country Home with City Convenience
This unique and spacious property was built in 1873 and combines the comforts and character of a Country home with the convenience of the City, with businesses and schools close at hand. The current family have really enjoyed the ability to walk to the cafes and shops around both the cathedral area of the city and St. Oswald's park. They have also enjoyed the ability to easily cycle to the more rural areas of Sandhurst village, Norton and The Red Lion pub by the river at Wainlode.
The accommodation is split over two floors, there is also a cellar which could be developed to create further space. The property is entered via the Oak framed boot room/porch. From here you will find a cloakroom, the modern kitchen, dining room and games/family room. The hub of the home is the large living room, which benefits from a wood burning stove with a beautiful Stone surround. You will also note wooden beams throughout the property. Upstairs the home offers five bedrooms, four of which are double rooms. There is also a stunning family bathroom, modern en suite and a separate WC. Outside you will find front, side and rear gardens as well as the gated driveway and Oak framed detached garage, which has a separate workshop at the back. This home offers its new owners the chance to live in a period property conveniently located for the City and beautifully presented throughout, we would recommend viewing to fully appreciate this home.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 353123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Gloucester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.