5 bedroom detached house for saleWaverley Gardens, Beckton, London, E6
- 5 bedroom Detached House
- Garage and large Driveway with space for 4 cars
- Private landscaped Garden (inc. approx.100 Square meters of brand new artificial grass)
- 2 bathrooms 1 cloakroom
- Reception room with air conditioning and gas fire
- Bi-fold doors opening onto sun room
- New boiler with balance of 5 year British gas warranty
- Access to large boarded loft
An exquisite 5 bedroom Detached House boasting a private driveway, garage, 2 sheds, a large wrap around rear Garden and expansive, recently refurbished accommodation throughout.
Close to transport links from Zone 3, London City Airport and local schools. Gallions Reach and Beckton Triangle retail parks are easily reached as is the shops, bars and restaurants in Stratford and Canary Wharf. The Royal Albert DLR is close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71753710.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1102058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.