2 bedroom flat for saleHamilton Close, North Walsham
- Modern First Floor Flat
- Well Presented Throughout
- Situated Close to Town Centre
- Two Bedroom Accommodation
- Recently Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Replacement UPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating from New Boiler
- Parking Space for Two Cars
A well presented purpose-built first floor flat situated within walking distance of the Market Place, the property provides two bedroom accommodation including a recently re-fitted kitchen, 14'2 lounge and bathroom with white suite.
Further benefits include gas fired central heating to radiators from a modern condensing boiler, replacement UPVC double glazed windows and off road parking space for two vehicles.
LOCATION North Walsham is a thriving North Norfolk market town offering a range of shopping facilities including a large Sainsbury's store, Waitrose, all levels of schools including sixth form college, doctors' surgeries, restaurants and leisure facilities including the 2003 built Victory swimming & fitness centre. The town also has a railway station providing regular services on the Norwich to Sheringham line. The sandy beaches of the North East Norfolk coast are about six miles from the town, the Norfolk Broads are about twelve miles to the south and the city of Norwich is approximately 17 miles distant.
ACCOMMODATION Private external front entrance door with lobby and staircase to:
HALLWAY Doors to all rooms, radiator, access to loft space, textured ceiling.
LOUNGE 14' 2" x 10' 2" (4.32m x 3.1m) Upvc sealed unit double glazed window to front, radiator, TV aerial point, textured ceiling.
KITCHEN 8' 4" x 7' 11" (2.54m x 2.41m) Re-fitted with matching base units and wall cupboards, roll top work surfaces with tiled splashbacks, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in electric oven and hob, space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, wall mounted gas fired condensing boiler, upvc sealed unit double glazed window to front, built-in airing cupboard housing hot water tank, textured ceiling.
BEDROOM 1 10' 2" x 9' 10" (3.1m x 3m) Upvc sealed unit double glazed window to rear, radiator, textured ceiling.
BEDROOM 2 11' 3" x 6' 6" (3.43m x 1.98m) Upvc sealed unit double glazed window to rear, radiator, textured ceiling.
BATHROOM Matching white suite comprising pedestal hand basin, close coupled WC and panelled bath with shower over and tiled surround, radiator, textured ceiling.
OUTSIDE The property has two allocated off road parking spaces which are located within the parking area at the end of the cul de sac. There is also room for two timber sheds, which can be included in the sale.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71759105.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102987000411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn Properties, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.