2 bedroom park home for saleStation Road, Heacham, KING'S LYNN
- Park Home In The Popular Village of Heacham
- 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom & Ensuite
- Detached, Spacious & Modern
- Driveway and Garden Area
- No Onward Chain!
- UPVC Double Glazing & Calor Gas Central Heating
A Detached & spacious residential park home for over 50's in the popular COASTAL village of Heacham. Benefiting from central heating with brand new boiler, UPVC double glazing, 2 bedrooms with master en suite. Kitchen/diner and lounge inside then parking and garden area outside!
Heacham is a popular coastal village situated approximately two miles south of the coastal resort of Hunstanton. Heacham offers two beaches (North and South). North Beach has an amusement arcade, café and fish bar and beach huts for hire. South Beach has its own café/gift shop and both beaches have public toilets. There are a range of local convenient shops, doctors' surgery, infant and junior schools and regular bus services to kings Lynn. Kings Lynn Town is approximately 12 miles from Heacham and has direct Train routes through to Ely, Cambridge and London. Heacham is an ideal location for a holiday home or PERMANENT RESIDENCE
Heacham is a popular coastal village situated approximately two miles south of the coastal resort of Hunstanton. Heacham offers two beaches (North and South). North Beach has an amusement arcade, café and fish bar and beach huts for hire. South Beach has its own café/gift shop and both beaches have public toilets. There are a range of local convenient shops, doctors' surgery, infant and junior schools and regular bus services to kings Lynn. Kings Lynn Town is approximately 12 miles from Heacham and has direct Train routes through to Ely, Cambridge and London. Heacham is an ideal location for a holiday home or permanent residence.
UPVC Double glazed entrance door to:
Wood effect flooring. Radiator. Opening to kitchen/diner and doors to bedrooms
Kitchen/ Diner 15' 3" x 9' 11" ( 4.65m x 3.02m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall units with worksurface over incorporating sink and drainer unit. Built in oven, hob and extractor fan. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Radiator. 2 UPVC Double glazed windows. Doors to lounge
Lounge 15' 4" max x 9' 11" ( 4.67m max x 3.02m )
3 UPVC Double glazed windows. Feature fireplace. Radiator
Bedroom 1 9' 9" x 9' 3" ( 2.97m x 2.82m )
UPVC Double glazed window. Radiator. Door to walk in wardrobe. Door to ensuite
Fitted with a shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit and w.c. UPVC Double glazed window. Tiled floor and walls. Extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" x 5' 9" ( 3.07m x 1.75m )
UPVC Door to outside. Radiator
Fitted with a bath, wash hand basin with vanity unit and w.c. UPVC Double glazed window. Radiator. Tiled floor and walls. Extractor fan
There is a shared driveway leading to the property where there is then parking for 2 cars. There is a paved seating area and a lawned area to the rear. Steps lead up to the front door
The monthly service charge is £145
Council tax band: A
New boiler was fitted January 2018
12 month Occupancy retirement home
From our office head out of Hunstanton on the A149 at the Norfolk Lavender traffic lights turn right, follow along this road passed Tesco Express and then on the bend of Station Road turn right and then right again into Orchard Park and the property will be found on the left
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUN103128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hunstanton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.