3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLinbridge Way, Wigmore, Luton, LU2 9TU
- Extended to the Rear & Side
- Re fitted Kitchen
- Very Good Order
- Excellent School Catchment
- Quiet Cul de Sac Location
- On Hertfordshire Bedfordshire Border
*IMMACULATE EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI WITH GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS*
INDIGO RESIDENTIAL are delighted to be marketing the extended three bedroom family home boasting a large lounge/diner, refitted kitchen, three spacious bedrooms and ensuite with garage and large driveway.
The property briefly comprises of a small entrance hall which leads into the large extended lounge/diner benefiting from a re fitted carpet, extension to the rear with double glazed Velux windows and bi folding rear patio doors opening out to the rear garden. The kitchen at the front of the property has been completely re fitted and has an integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer and oven/hob. The floor has been tiled with under floor heating, has a breakfast bar and double glazed windows. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms with the master boasting an ensuite shower room which has been fully tiled with under floor heating and fitted wardrobes. Bedrooms two and three have fitted carpets and have been re decorated. The family bathroom has a re fitted white suite with shower over. Externally there is a good sized rear garden with under cover seating area at the rear and has access to the garage. At the front there is a large driveway and a garage spacious enough for a car.
Linbridge Way is located off Colwell Rise in the ever sought after Wigmore area of Luton. Ideally located just 1.5 miles from Luton International Airport and Airport Parkway mainline train station. Local shops and amenities are all within walking distance, plus great schooling is provided nearby from Wigmore Primary and Ashcroft Secondary schools.
EPC : C COUNCIL TAX BAND : C
Garage & Driveway
23' 5'' x 12' 5'' (7.16m x 3.79m)
12' 4'' x 11' 5'' (3.77m x 3.5m)
12' 5'' x 12' 5'' (3.8m x 3.79m)
13' 1'' x 6' 9'' (4.01m x 2.08m)
11' 7'' x 6' 6'' (3.54m x 2m)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 434671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Indigo Residential, Stopsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.