4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrange Road, Heswall
- RENOVATED THROUGHOUT AND EXTENDED!
- AN EXCEPTIONAL STANDARD OF PRESENTATION!
- CLOSE TO EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITIES INCLUDING TRANSPORT LINKS!
- CENTRAL LOCATION IN A GREAT RESIDENTIAL AREA!
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!
- OFF ROAD PARKING AND GREAT REAR GARDEN!
***GUIDE PRICE 325,000-350,000*** LOOKING FOR SOMETHING EXTRA SPECIAL WITH THE WOW FACTOR? NO CHAIN! Having been subject to an extensive renovation scheme, resulting in a contemporary home of the most enviable of sorts, this property really is a credit to its current owner. Boasting a high degree of style throughout, it is apparent that every thought has gone into skillfully maximising space therefore creating the perfect family home; from the moment you step through the front door it is obvious this is something special. Impressive features including Mirror TV's, Bose Surround Sound Speakers and recessed Evoson ceiling speakers can be found in various rooms making this home ideal for those who like to entertain or incorporate music within their daily lives. Combine this with finishing touches such as feature LED lighting, underfloor heating, moveable spotlighting, recessed reading spotlights, alarm and CCTV system linked to the TV and a Mobile App controlled heating and hot water system and you have the proof as to how much thought has gone not only into style, but practicality too. With solid oak doors to every room, the ground floor briefly includes Lounge with feature slate-tiled wall, Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with contemporary white high gloss soft-closing units and bi-folding doors leading out to the rear garden, a Home Office, Downstairs WC and Utility/Boiler Room. Leading up the bespoke solid oak spiral staircase to the first floor you will find three Bedrooms, one of which boasts an En-suite and digitally controlled shower, with each benefiting from fitted wardrobes and a Family Bathroom in white with freestanding bath and Mirror TV. Further up the spiral staircase to the second floor, a large Master Bedroom can be found with walk-in wardrobe, eaves storage, large window to the rear elevation and three velux windows allowing for a plethora of natural light. From here, behind a dividing wall, lies a stylish En-Suite Bathroom/Wet Room again with freestanding bath, mirror TV and an open shower area with rain-effect shower. Outside, to the front, a block paved driveway provides off-road parking for a couple of vehicles while to the rear, a garden with patio area gives the perfect space for outdoor entertaining. Furthermore, if it is entertainment you are after, Heswall town centre can be found a short walk away with an array of bars, restaurants and coffee shops. Sitting within catchment for highly regarded schools, close to excellent amenities and also to motorway and transport links there is nothing more you could possibly wish for!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7593550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.