4 bedroom terraced house for saleQueens Drive, Thames Ditton
Offers in Excess of
- Five Bedrooms including Two En-suite
- Generous Lounge
- Impressive Kitchen/Dining room/Family room with bi-fold doors to Garden
- Separate Utility Room
- High Quality Finish Throughout
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Air exchange system
- Garage and off-street parking
- Close to Local Shops and Transport links
- No Onward Chain
A very deceptive four bedroom/three bathroom townhouse presented for sale in superb condition throughout and located on the highly regarded Queens Drive in Thames Ditton. Features of particular note include a wonderful Kitchen/dining/family room with bifold doors leading out to the rear garden, an attractive first floor lounge with fireplace feature, and two top floor bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and ensuites. Offered to the market with no onward chain, the property would be ideally suited to someone looking for a faster move. Early viewing advised.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71766434.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101540027856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Fancy in assoc. with Bourne Estate Agents , Esher. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.