2 bedroom flat for saleMarley Fields, LEIGHTON BUZZARD
- TWO BEDROOMS
- IMMACULATE CONDITION
- REFITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- GOOD ROAD LINKS TO M1
MUST SEE!! Within easy access of the M1 and Leighton Buzzard by-pass, is this immaculate, first floor, apartment situated on the popular MARLEY FIELDS Development. Benefits include: spacious living accommodation, re-fitted kitchen, high specification bathroom and allocation parking.
Brown & Merry are delighted to present this light and spacious apartment situated on the popular Marley Fields development with fantastic road links to the A505 and the M1. The property is offered in immaculate condition throughout and benefits from a large living space, a refitted kitchen, a modern high specification bathroom and allocated parking. CALL TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWINGS.
Door to the side, entry phone, built in cupboard, wood effect floor and wall mounted panel heater.
Lounge 21' 7" x 12' 5" ( 6.58m x 3.78m )
Double glazed box bay window to the side, wood effect flooring and wall mounted panel heater.
Refitted Kitchen 8' 9" x 7' 1" ( 2.67m x 2.16m )
Partially tiled, fitted kitchen with a mix of wall and base units with work surface over 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with drainer. Integrated washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. Double glazed window.
Bedroom One 11' 1" max x 8' max ( 3.38m max x 2.44m max )
Built in wardrobes, wood effect floor and double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom Two 8' 4" x 8' ( 2.54m x 2.44m )
Wood effect floor and double glazed window to the side.
Fully tiled with wash hand basin set in a vanity unit, WC and bath with mixer taps and shower over. Tiled floor and extractor fan.
Two allocated parking spaces.
We have been advised that this property is leasehold but have not inspected a copy of the lease and prospective buyers are advised to check the current position and terms through their own solicitor.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71770730.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ105224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.