3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHollybush Road, Vauxhall Park, Luton, LU2 9HG
- Stunning Throughout
- Extended to Rear
- Re Built Garage
- Large Driveway at Front and Rear
- Re Fitted Downstairs Shower Room
- Walking Distance to Luton Airport
- Close to Local Shops
- Excellent School Catchment
*STUNNING EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME WITH PLENTIFUL PARKING*
*£250 CASHBACK IF PURCHASED THROUGH INDIGO*
INDIGO RESIDENTIAL are delighted to be marketing this immaculate extended three bedroom family home boasting a large living space, added downstairs shower room with W/C, re fitted kitchen, three spacious bedrooms and added detached garage with ample off road parking.
The property briefly comprises of an open hallway with stairs leading up to the first floor and door leading into the re fitted downstairs shower room with W/C. The lounge/diner is accessed from the hallway through a set of French doors and has laminate flooring and a large double glazed bay window. The dining area is a substantial size and would easily fit a large family dining table and chairs. The re fitted kitchen also has laminate flooring and a range of eye and base level units with integrated oven/hob and space for a fridge/freezer with views overlooking the rear garden and double glazed French doors. On the first floor there are two large double bedrooms both having laminate flooring with the master boasting a double glazed bay window. Bedroom three also has laminate flooring and fitted wardrobes as does bedroom two. The re fitted family bathroom has been fully tiled and has a shower over the bath. Externally there is ample parking at the front and side with access to the new added detached garage which is at the rear with more parking and a large rear garden.
Hollybush Road is located off Eaton Green Road, in the ever popular Vauxhall Park area. Ideally located within 1 mile from Luton Airport and Airport Parkway train station. Local shops and amenities are all within walking distance.
An internal viewing is highly recommended.
EPC Rating: D
Council Tax Band:C
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 434868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Indigo Residential, Stopsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.