2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCoronation Avenue, Derby
- TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- KITCHEN DINER
- EPC RATING D
- DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- THREE PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- BLOCK PAVED FRONT
- SOLAR PANELS owned by vendor
- INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED!
Hannells are pleased to offer to the market this spacious two bedroom semi detached house located a popular area of Alvaston. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Internal viewing is highly recommended!
5' 5'' x 6' 8'' (1.65m x 2.03m)
Three piece white suite incorporating WC, wash hand basin and panelled bath with over head electric shower. Tiled walls and radiator. Double glazed window to the rear.
Outside the property has a block paved front and access to the side of the property. To the rear of the property is a private rear garden with lawn, patio area and fenced boundaries
UPVC front door, stairs to the first floor, door to the lounge. Radiator
Spacious lounge with double glazed window to the front, gas fire and radiator
9' 4'' x 11' 9'' (2.84m x 3.58m)
Range of wall, drawer and base units with complimentary tiled splash backs and rolled edge work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated Fridge/Freezer and electric oven, gas hob with over head extractor fan. Space for washing machine. Double glazed window to the rear and UPVC back door. Radiator
Doors leading to both bedrooms and bathroom. Double glazed window to the side and storage cupboards
9' 7'' x 16' 2'' (2.92m x 4.92m)
Double bedroom with two double glazed windows to the front and radiator
13' 5'' x 10' 10'' (4.09m x 3.30m)
Double bedroom with double glazed window to the rear and radiator
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71781329.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5940848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Alvaston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.