2 bedroom apartment for saleHickory Close, Walsgrave, Coventry, West Midlands
- A Much Larger Than Average Freehold Coach House Apartment
- Two Good Sized Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge Leading To Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Modern Bathroom With Suite & Shower
- UPVC Double Glazing & Electric Heating
- Off Road Parking Space
- Excellent Access To University Hospital & The Motorway Network
- Energy Rating; D
A rare opportunity to purchase this unique, much larger than average two double bedroom coach house which has large deceptive accommodation throughout. Set within close proximity to Walsgrave Hospital, Ansty Business Park & the motorway network, the accommodation comprises of:-
Entrance Hall, Large Ground Floor Double Bedroom, Stairway to First Floor with Spacious Lounge Leading to Dining Area, Fitted Kitchen, a Second Large Double Bedroom and Modern Bathroom with Suite and Shower.
Outside there is direct access to an off road parking space. An internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate the space on offer in this FREEHOLD coach house. It will be sold with vacant possession and no upward chain.
Property ref: 121_2761_4584301
HAVING MODERN SUITE & SHOWER
DIRECT ACCESS TO OFF ROAD PARKING SPACE
ENTRANCE HALL WITH STAIRWAY TO FIRST FLOOR
17' 9" x 9' 3" (5.41m x 2.81m)
13' x 10' 10" (3.96m x 3.30m)
9' 1" x 8' 5" (2.77m x 2.56m)
9' 2" x 9' (2.79m x 2.74m)
17' 9" x 9' 11" (5.41m x 3.02m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71781500.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4584301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robin Jones, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.