Land for saleSiston Common, Siston, Bristol, BS30 5LS
- Development Site
- Outline Planning Consent Granted
- 6 x 4 Bedroom Detached Dwellings
- 2 x 3 Bedroom Detached Dwellings
- No Affordable Housing Requirements
- Accessible Location
- Site Area of approx. 1.09 ac (0.44ha)
- No Uplift Clause for Higher Density
- Best & Final Offers to Be Received By 12 Noon on 20th April 2018 at The Wotton Office - see attached letter
Best & Final offers to be received by noon on 20th April 2018 at the Wotton office in an envelope clearly marked Bridge House Farm, Siston.
Development site with PP granted for 8 houses.
The existing property comprises a three-bedroom farmhouse, requiring renovation, with farm shop and commercial storage buildings. The existing gross external area of all buildings is approx. 6900 ft2 / 641m2, The whole site extends to approx. 1.09 acres (0.44 ha).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8607299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David James & Partners, Wotton-Under-Edge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.