2 bedroom apartment for saleLeighton Road, Leighton Buzzard
- IMMACULATE CONDITION
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN CENTRE & TRAIN STATION
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LARGE LIVING SPACE
Situated within walking distance of both Leighton Buzzard Train Station and Town Centre is this stunning TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM, first floor apartment. Benefits include: lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside is allocated parking accessed via gates.
Brown & Merry are delighted to offer this stunning first floor apartment located just a short walk from both Leighton Buzzard train station and the town centre. The property is offered in immaculate condition throughout and benefits from TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, large living space and has hugh amount of natural light coming from bay windows in both the living space and master bedroom with allocated parking. The property comprises: lounge/diner, kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms. Outside there is allocated parking.
Timber door and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge / Diner 19' 7" max into bay x 15' 2" ( 5.97m max into bay x 4.62m )
Entrance via a timber door. TV point, telephone point and two radiators. Double glazed window to the front and door to the inner hall.
Intercom system and doors to the kitchen, bathroom and both bedrooms.
Kitchen 6' 8" x 9' 11" ( 2.03m x 3.02m )
Partially tiled, fitted kitchen, with a mix of wall and base units with work surface over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with drainer, integrated electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood over. Integrated under-counter fridge and freezer. Space for a washing machine. Double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 12' 7" into bay ( 4.62m x 3.84m into bay )
TV point and radiator. Double glazed bay window to the front.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" max x 8' 5" max ( 3.63m max x 2.57m max )
Airing cupboard housing the boiler, TV point and radiator. Double glazed window to the rear.
Tiled to water sensitive areas, wash hand basin, WC and bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Radiator.
Allocated parking for one vehicle accessed via gates.
We have been advised that this property is leasehold but have not inspected a copy of the lease and prospective buyers are advised to check the current position and terms through their own solicitor.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71787173.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ104889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.