4 bedroom detached house for saleSicklinghall, Nr. Wetherby, North Yorkshire LS22
- Extended Oak-Beamed Country Cottage
- Exclusive and Beautiful Village Location
- Wonderful South Facing Views
- Fully Double-Glazed
- 3 Miles from Wetherby and M1 Motorway Junction
- Excellent Primary School, Cricket Club and Village Hall
- Iconic Village Hostelry The Scott's Arms
- Gas, Electricity, Water and Mains Drainage
- High Speed Internet
- Country Life at its Finest
Pear Tree Cottage is an extended 19th Century country house situated in the beautiful village of Sicklinghall, with wonderful south facing views over open countryside. Located between Leeds, Wetherby and Harrogate this extensive and charming oak-beamed cottage is full of character and is one of the most welcoming and confortable homes we have ever offered for sale.
The open plan layout ensures that the cottage is bathed in natural light with large windows to the rear ensure that you are never far from those lovely views, whether in the breakfast room, the dining room or waking in any of the four bedrooms.
This is a sizeable residence with plenty of space for the family. The terrace garden and views over the surrounding countryside have to be experienced to be fully appreciated.
Pear Tree Cottage represents country life at its very best offering a peaceful but uniquely convenient location together with luxurious and comfortable accommodation and wonderful outside spaces.
Sicklinghall is an idyllic North Yorkshire Village in a superb location 15 miles north of Leeds and 9 miles south of Harrogate with immediate access to the motorways. The excellent primary school, cricket club and village hall play a strong part of the community as does the iconic hostelry, The Scott’s Arms.
The lovely market town of Wetherby lies just 2.5 miles to the east, adjacent to Junction 45 of the A1(M). The town has a wide range of interesting shops, supermarkets, restaurants and service businesses. Leeds Bradford International Airport is only 13 miles to the west
Pear Tree Cottage is connected to mains Gas, Electricity, Water and Mains Drainage. High Speed Optical and Microwave broadband is connected to the house with speeds around 40mbps.
My Online Estate Agent is the vendor's agent for this property. Whilst every effort is made to ensure its accuracy the matters referred to in this description should be independently verified by prospective purchasers or tenants. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0005755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Online Estate Agent, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.