2 bedroom town house for saleOrchard Close, Barlborough, Chesterfield
- ** Guide Price £125,000 - £130,000 **
- A Well Presented semi-detached Property
- Kitchen/Diner & Lounge
- Two First Floor Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Well Maintained Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking & Garage
** Guide Price £125,000 - £130,000 ** This well presented TWO BEDROOM semi-detached property with a well maintained enclosed rear garden, off street parking & garage. Ideal for first time buyers or investors alike, within a cul de sac location. Viewing's advised to fully appreciate this property.
A front facing PVCu door opens into the entrance porch which is fitted with a central heating radiator, wall mounted boiler, whilst a door opens into the kitchen.
Kitchen/diner 8' 8" x 14' 11" ( 2.64m x 4.55m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting worksurfaces and inset stainless steel sink and drainer whilst having complimentary splashback tiling to the walls. Space for a fridge/freezer and cooker with extractor fan above and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. There is a central heating radiator, front and side facing PVCu triple glazed windows and an internal door opening into the lounge. The room extends to offer space for a dining area.
Lounge 11' x 14' 11" ( 3.35m x 4.55m )
This well appointed lounge is fitted with laminate flooring, TV point and a central heating radiator. There is two rear facing PVCu triple glazed window and door which opens out on to the garden whilst stairs rise to the first floor landing.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the lounge and give access to the first floor living accommodation with a built in airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 9' x 11' 5" ( 2.74m x 3.48m )
A rear facing double bedroom fitted with a central heating radiator and a PVCu triple glazed window.
Bedroom Two 12' Max x 8' 4" Max ( 3.66m Max x 2.54m Max )
A front facing bedroom fitted with a central heating radiator and a PVCu triple glazed window.
This modern bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower above. A front facing skylight window, a heated towel rail and partial tiling to the walls.
Outside & Exterior
There is a driveway to side of the property which offers off street parking and gives access to the garage. Whilst to the rear is an enclosed well maintained garden with laid to lawn area with shrub and hedge borders, a patio area offers an ideal space for outside seating.
Fitted with an up and over door, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71788667.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSF100304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.