5 bedroom house for saleWren Avenue, Willesden Green, NW2
- Fabulous Freehold family home
- Off street parking
- Stunning open plan reception room
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Garage & off street parking
- Sunny garden
- Close to transport links
- Close to local amenities
As JOINT agents Paramount are pleased to market this superb five bedroom semi-detached family house situated on a quiet residential street over three floors, immaculately kept throughout with a contemporary stylish interior and fabulous sunny rear garden.
This family home provides bright and spacious accommodation, further benefits include: eat-in kitchen and guest cloak room, family bathroom, two receptions/dining room, office, off street parking for two cars plus private garage.
Wonderfully positioned on Wren avenue, moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found in Willesden Green and Cricklewood, whilst the green open spaces of Gladstone Park and Willesden Green Station are also within close proximity.
The area boasts a plethora of shops, bars, restaurants and Sainsbury's supermarket which are close by. Also easy access to Brent Cross shopping centre, M1 motorway, the West End, the City & beyond.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71788937.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST160242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paramount , London - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.