3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOaklands Avenue, Salford Manchester
- Immaculate Semi Detached
- Three Attractive Bedrooms
- Stylish Lounge, Dining Room & Kitchen
- Large Rear Garden - Very Private
- Driveway & Owner Permit Parking To The Front
- Superb Location - Close To Media City, The Lowry & Manchester
- Well Presented Interior - Simply Move In Condition
- Strong Demand - Don't Miss Out
Wow....Do Not Miss This! A outstanding semi detached, a spacious family house with a commanding position on Oakland Avenue in Salford. Offering two downstairs reception rooms and a modern kitchen. On the first floor, three attractive bedrooms and a main bathroom. Outside, an ample driveway offering off road parking, the road also has owner permit parking. A beautiful rear garden which is well maintained with a lovely lawn and paved terrace, a great garden for entertaining friends and family. What really sets this property aside from others is immaculate interior and location close to Media City, The Lowry and Manchester City Centre. Don't Miss Out!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71791637.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8530666. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell Well Online, Worsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.