4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAstra Drive, Gravesend, Kent
- Extended 4 bedroom semi-detached house
- Large, open plan living area
- Detached double garage
- Sought after location with views over countryside
- Close to amenities
- EPC energy rating D (63)
Enjoy entertaining? Well there is acres of space here for all your friends and family. Take all of the family out on a stroll across the fields to Shorne Country Park on a sunny, Sunday afternoon.
What the Owner says:
It was the large amount of space that first attracted me to this property. I love the open plan layout downstairs, which creates a light and airy lounge/dining area, with a high quality fitted, modern kitchen. The house backs directly onto a number of fields and so the stunning views can be seen from the back of the house.
There are many different walks, some leading to Shorne Country Park, which is a great way to spend a sunny afternoon. I also like that it is located within Riverview Park in Gravesend, which has all the facilities like local shops, schools and a family leisure centre, which are all within walking distance. The local transport links have proved great for me and my family, as there are buses into Gravesend town centre, Ebbsfleet and Dartford railway stations and regular coaches into London.
The number of years I have spent in this home I have redecorated and have had new flooring laid throughout and bespoke wardrobes fitted in the master bedroom.
The garden is very private and has a large double garage, which allows for great storage. I have added all new fences to allow access from the side of the house. You will see that this home has been truly loved and cared for and we have shared some amazing memories in this wonderful home
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Area: 22'10 (6.96m) x 12'0 (3.66m) narrowing to 10'0 (3.05m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area: 17'4 x 8'5 (5.29m x 2.57m)
- Utility Area: 8'10 x 7'10 (2.69m x 2.39m)
- FIRST FLO0R
- Bedroom 1: 11'4 x 9'8 (3.46m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'2 x 10'10 (3.41m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 4: 6'7 x 6'0 (2.01m x 1.83m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 17'0 (5.19m) x 14'2 (4.32m) narrowing to 11'0 (3.36m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Double Garage
- Shared Driveway
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11136603. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.