3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRoxholme Avenue, Chapel Allerton, Leeds
- Requiring modernisation
- Lots of scope and potential
- Three bed semi detached
- Two reception rooms
- Small terraced garden to rear
- Extremely popular residential area
- Close to Chapel A and Potternewton Park
- NO CHAIN
A three bedroom semi-detached property, which although requiring modernisation is situated in a particularly popular residential location and offers lots of scope and potential.
To the ground floor is an entrance hall with staircase to the first floor, two versatile reception rooms, the room to the rear having patio doors leading out onto the rear garden, and a separate kitchen. To the first floor are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, bathroom and separate WC. The house stands in a slightly elevated position with a small garden to the front, and a driveway to the side leading to a tiered garden at the rear with patio area and raised bed. NO ONWARD CHAIN!
This area is particularly popular due to the convenient location close to the vibrant 'village' of Chapel Allerton which offers extensive local amenities including a range of cosmopolitan restaurants and cafe bars, supermarkets, banks and various other specialist shops. Harehills also offers a range of specialist shops and restaurants. Pretty Potternewton Park is just opposite the entrance to Roxholme Avenue.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71810531.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK180085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.