3 bedroom property for saleKingscote Road, Croydon, CR0
- 3 huge bedroom sizes
- Annex opportunity to rear
- Croydon Town & Country planning permission granted for 2 conversion opportunities
- Highly sought after area
- Viewing highly recommended
- Detached garage
- Off road parking
- Call us today!
We are proud to announce this very impressive 3 bedroom house with TWO approved planning permission developments in a highly sought after road.
This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase an outstanding family home which includes fantastic additions:
- Solicitors details exchanged immediately upon a successful offer
- Croydon Town and Country planning permission granted to convert the existing detached garage into a habitable development
- Croydon Town and Country planning permission granted to convert the loft
- Close to the upcoming Westfield Development which will transform Croydon
- 2 bathrooms which are ideal for a growing family
- 'A' Rated, energy efficient, condensation combination boiler
- Off road parking (x2)
- Detached brick build garage with Chamberland remote control garage door
- Huge garden with great potential
- Very large kitchen and separate breakfast area
- Fully boarded loft, ideal for storage or conversion
- Near to shopping amenities
- Close to tram stop
- Croydon town centre within close reach
Houses like this do not come up very often and generate huge interest, so please book your viewing today. Call HouseSimple now!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71817749.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS43635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.