2 bedroom flat for saleGarden Flat, 213 Redland Road, Redland, Bristol, BS6 6YT
Sold by Us
- Grand Victorian period architecture
- Garden flat with own front entrance
- Private front courtyard garden area
- Larger rear garden
- Double bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- Spare room with spotlights fitted
- Study area within large hallway
- Contemporary bathroom
- Kitchen/diner with direct access to garden
- Allocated off-street parking space
A fantastic garden flat within a substantial Victorian period property towards the top of Redland Road, just around the corner from the Downs. This property benefits from an allocated parking space, a front courtyard garden area and larger rear garden.
The entrance to the flat is via its own private front door accessed via its own courtyard garden area. Initially you are welcomed by a lobby area with space for shoes and coats, well-designed with glass and double doors opening onto the generous lounge, measuring up to 21'4 x 17'3.
To the left of the lounge is a good sized (measuring up to 16'2) bedroom and opening off the bedroom a walk-in wardrobe and further storage area.
Overall, this is an exceptionally large one bedroom flat (c. 99 sq. m. / 1066 sq. ft. Source: EPC) which has an internal room that the current owner used as a bedroom, and current tenants use as their child's nursery, however please note that it does not currently have a window or any natural light, the only source of light is the fitted spotlights. The contemporary bathroom also has spotlights fitted and there is a further internal space consisting of a large hallway which currently doubles as a study/home office area. There may be scope to reconfigure the space subject to consents but we advise you seek advice from the relevant professionals/authorities.
At the rear of the property is an open-plan kitchen/diner which opens onto the lovely rear garden, which extends over two levels, complete with patios, raised flower beds, borders, shubs, trees, shed and side access.
As this is a leasehold property you are likely to be responsible for management charges and ground rent. You may also incur fees for items such as leasehold packs and in addition you will also need to check the remaining length of the lease. You must therefore consult with your legal representatives on these matters at the earliest opportunity before making a decision to purchase.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71819495.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 355438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.