5 bedroom detached house for saleMalmesbury Road, Chippenham
- Impressive 1930's Detached Residence
- Circa 0.5 acre Grounds
- Four Bedrooms
- Driveway Parking
- No Onward Chain
A rarely-available detached family home positioned within walking distance of John Coles Park & the Mainline Train Station occupying an impressive plot at circa 0.5 acres. *** OPEN HOUSE EVENT BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - MONDAY 27TH MAY BETWEEN 12:30 - 14:30 ***
Offered for sale for the first time in over 60 years, Malmesbury Road is an exceptional find just walking distance from the Town Centre of Chippenham & MainlineTrain Station. The well-proportioned accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, living room, formal dining room, fitted kitchen complete with AGA, study, utility room/laundry room, integral workshop, five bedrooms and bathroom with additional shower room. Externally the property boasts an impressive plot at circa 0.5 acres offering stunning mature gardens to the front, rear and side aspects alongside ample driveway parking to the fore.
Chippenham Town Centre is within easy access as well as the prestigious secondary schools being Sheldon and Hardenhuish and the property is also conveniently located for nearby Primary Schools and Nurseries. The M4 motorway is easily accessed via Junction 17 a few miles to the north of the town and offers easy access to the regional centres of Bristol, Bath and Swindon. Chippenham also boasts a regular mainline rail service from Chippenham station to London (Paddington).
Living Room 20' 3" x 12' 1" max ( 6.17m x 3.68m max )
Kitchen 10' 9" x 11' 8" ( 3.28m x 3.56m )
Dining Room 18' 5" x 12' ( 5.61m x 3.66m )
Study 11' 8" x 12' 1" ( 3.56m x 3.68m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 3" max x 11' ( 3.73m max x 3.35m )
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 11' 1" ( 3.38m x 3.38m )
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 11' 1" ( 3.38m x 3.38m )
Bedroom Four 12' x 9' 7" ( 3.66m x 2.92m )
Bedroom Five 10' 1" x 7' 8" ( 3.07m x 2.34m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71820373.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP107968. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.