1 bedroom apartment for sale8 Warrenby Close, Shrewsbury , SY1 2UL
- Immaculate, modern, first floor leasehold flat
- Share of Freehold
- One bedroom and bathroom
- Study/reception area/guest bedroom
- Two car parking spaces
- Popular, quiet residential location
- Walking distance of town and river.
- No upward Chain
This improved, modern, one bedroom flat is presented throughout to an immaculate standard and provides well planned and proportioned accommodation throughout with the benefit of double glazing and electric night storage heating. Ideal for investment buyer, can provide a good monthly rental return with a good yeld.
Situated in a pleasant and quiet cul-de-sac by the river, well placed within reach of excellent amenities including local shops and schools, the nearby town centre and the Shrewsbury by-pass with M54 link to the West Midlands.
An immaculate, well appointed and improved, modern, 1 bedroomed, first floor apartment with a long lease of 994 years and share of the freehold.
Inside The Property -
Ground Floor Entrance Hall - With STAIRCASE to a FIRST FLOOR RECEPTION LANDING providing further occasional accommodation ie STUDY/RECEPTION AREA/GUEST BEDROOM
Entrance Hall - With laminated wood effect flooring.
Open Plan Living Area - 2.97m x 5.79m (9'9" x 19'0") - Incorporating a stylish and well appointed NEW CREAM KITCHEN.
Bedroom - 2.89m x 3.16m (9'6" x 10'4") - Built in wardrobe.
Bathroom - White modern panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and wc low type flush."
Outside The Property -
There is a neatly kept ENCLOSED GARDEN WITH PATIO to the rear of the property together with a communal parking area with TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71823410.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27675996. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Evans, Shrewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.