3 bedroom house for saleBucklebury, Reading, Berkshire, RG7
Situated in the stunning village of Bucklebury, a 3 storey house with planning permission to extend
• Planning permission granted on 29 Jun 2017 for the erection of three storey extension
• West Berkshire Council application 17/01256/HOUSE
• Current floor area 1156 sq.ft
• Retained floor areas of house 805 sq.ft
• Additional floor area 1,180 sq.ft
• TOTAL NEW FLOOR AREA 1,985 sq.ft
• The property is surrounded by an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is well served by bridleways and footpaths
• No Onward Chain
• Mains water
• Private drainage
• Oil fired central heating
• Broadband. Gigaclear due in May 2018
• EPC is available upon request
• Council tax – Band C 2017/18 £1454.09
• Local authority: West Berkshire Council. Telephone 01635 551111
• Thatcham station 4.3miles (Paddington from 52 minutes)
• Newbury station 8.4miles (Paddington from 57 minutes)
• Reading station 13.1miles (Paddington from 31 minutes)
• The Old Police House is situated in Bucklebury Village, equidistant from Newbury and Pangbourne.
• Chapel Row has its own Café, pub and doctors surgery.
• The M4 J13 & J12 are just 6 and 8 miles away respectively, providing access to the West Country, London and airports.
• Midgham Station is about 3 miles away and there are regular services from Reading to Paddington taking approximately 25 minutes. Theale station is 12 minutes away and provides a 45 minute train to Paddington.
• Crossrail services from Reading: From December 2019, two Elizabeth line trains an hour (four an hour at peak time) will allow passengers to travel right through central London without having to change trains.
• There are a wide range of schools in the area, including Elstree, St Andrew’s, Brockhurst & Marlston House, Cheam, Bradfield, Down House and Pangbourne College.
• Sat Nav for RG7 6PS
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71823572.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EAL170002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Black Cygnet Properties Ltd, Midgham Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.