3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDe Wint Avenue, Lincoln
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms, Lounge & Spacious Kitchen/Diner
- Off-Road Parking
- Well Maintained Larger than Average Rear Garden
- Popular Residential Location with Local Amenities
Situated in a popular and sought after residential area within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this spacious and immaculately presented three bedroom semi-detached family home benefiting from a larger than average rear garden, off-road parking and modern kitchen and bathroom suites.
Situated in a popular and sought after residential area within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this spacious and immaculately presented three bedroom semi-detached family home benefiting from a larger than average rear garden, off-road parking, modern kitchen and bathroom suites and a wide range of local amenities, schooling and transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Three Bedrooms and a Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With front entrance door, tiled flooring, double glazed window to the side aspect, telephone point, understairs cupboard, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
Lounge 14' 8" x 14' 5" ( 4.47m x 4.39m )
A spacious, light and airy reception room having a double glazed bay window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, ceiling fan, TV point and an electric fireplace with decorative wooden surround.
Kitchen / Diner 20' 2" x 9' 3" ( 6.15m x 2.82m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, space and plumbing for various appliances and an integrated oven with four ring induction hob and extractor hood; complete with tiled splashbacks, central heating boiler, two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, door to the rear aspect leading out to the garden, wall mounted panel radiator and ample space for a table and chairs.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, loft access with pull down ladder and doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 11' ( 3.71m x 3.35m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, TV point and a range of built-in wardrobes and overhead storage.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 8' 3" ( 3.73m x 2.51m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and a built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 8' 6" ( 2.84m x 2.59m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, telephone point, wall mounted panel radiator and built-in wardrobes.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and a panelled bath with screen and power shower over; complete with a chrome heated towel rail, tiled walls and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance gravelled area and driveway providing off-road parking. The rear garden is larger than average being predominantly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and tree, patio and decked areas, shed with power and an outside bar; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters with the further benefit of an outside tap and lights.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71825000.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR108926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.