2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleCalmere Close, Walsgrave, Coventry
- Extended and improved semi detached bungalow
- Three reception rooms, kitchen, bathroom and two conservatories
- Two bedrooms and shower room on the first floor
- Low maintenance gardens
- Deep direct driveway and parking
- No chain.
**BOOK YOUR VIEWING ONLINE ON OUR WEBSITE**A semi detached dormer bungalow that has been very well cared for, much extended and is located on a plot that is well set back from the road.
This attractive and improved bungalow is very conveniently situated near Wigston Road, University Hospital and all of Walsgrave's amenities. With gas central heating and double glazing, there are two additional bedrooms and shower room upstairs and a modern conservatory addition at rear.
SIDE HALLWAY with radiator and airing cupboard with gas boiler.
LIVING ROOM now used as a bedroom with a staircase to the first floor conversion.
KITCHEN with matching range of base and walls cupboards and stainless steel sink unit. UPVC double glazed window.
REAR LOUNGE with double glazed patio doors leading to the conservatory.
CONSERVATORY in two parts across the rear of the property.
BATHROOM with bath with shower over, washbasin and WC.
BEDROOM ONE (REAR) a double room with double glazed window.
BEDROOM TWO a double room with double glazed window.
SHOWER ROOM with white suite.
OUTSIDE low maintenance gardens to front and rear with direct car access to deep driveway leading to:
GARAGE currently converted to store and utility area.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102626016106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.