2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFranklyn Road, Chesterfield
- ** Guide Price £140,000 - £150,000 **
- A Well Presented Semi-detached Property
- Spacious Ground Floor Living Accommodation
- Downstairs W.C & First Floor Wet Room
- Front & Rear Gardens & Off Street Parking
** Guide Price £140,000 - £150,000 ** This well presented TWO BEDROOM semi-detached property offers spacious living accommodation throughout with well maintained gardens and off street parking. Ideal for First time buyers/Investors and families Alike.
A front facing PVCu double glazed door opens into the entrance hallway which gives access to the lounge whilst stairs rise to the first floor landing.
Lounge 12' Max x 11' 10" To Bay ( 3.66m Max x 3.61m To Bay )
This well appointed lounge is fitted with an electric fireplace with decorative hearth, back and surround, a central heating radiator, TV point and a front facing PVCu double glazed bay window, whilst sliding doors open into the kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 10" Max x 7' 7" Max ( 3.61m Max x 2.31m Max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces and inset stainless steel sink and drainer. There is space for a free standing electric oven, fridge/freezer and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Complimentary splashback tiling to the walls and floor and a central heating radiator. A rear facing PVCu double glazed window, patio doors opening into the conservatory and an internal door leading into the rear porch.
A side facing PVCu double glazed door opens into the rear porch which is fitted with tiled flooring, a built in storage cupboard and gives access to the kitchen and cloakroom.
Fitted with a low flush w.c, tiled flooring and a side facing PVCu double glazed window.
Conservatory 11' 10" x 8' 7" ( 3.61m x 2.62m )
A conservatory of PVCu and brick construction which is fitted with two wall lights, rear and side facing PVcu double glazed windows and patio doors which open out onto the garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the entrance hall and give access to the first floor living accommodation with a side facing PVCu double glazed window and loft access hatch.
Bedroom One 10' 9" Max x 11' 10" To Bay ( 3.28m Max x 3.61m To Bay )
A front facing double bedroom fitted with a built in storage cupboard which houses the boiler and has fitted shelving, two built in wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a PVCu double glazed bay window.
Bedroom Two 7' 8" Max x 8' 3" Max ( 2.34m Max x 2.51m Max )
A rear facing bedroom fitted with a central heating radiator and a PVCu double glazed window.
Fitted with a low flush w.c, vanity unit with wash hand basin and mains shower with glass shower screen. Tiling to the walls and floor, a heated towel rail and a side facing PVCu double glazed window.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a driveway which offers off street parking with a decorative pebbled area with shrub borders and a raised paved area. A side courtesy gate opens into the rear enclosed garden with a laid to lawn area with decorative flower beds and security lighting. There is a patio area which offers an ideal space for outside seating with a further decked area with timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71827445.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSF100347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.