2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMorton Avenue, Clay Cross, Chesterfield
- ** Guide Price £115,000 - £125,000 **
- A Well Presented Semi-detached Property
- Two First Floor Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Off Street Parking for Multiple Vehicles
- Well Maintained Front & Rear Gardens
- Ideal for First Time Buyers.
** Guide Price £115,000 - £125,000 ** A well presented TWO BEDROOM semi-detached property with off street parking for multiple vehicles and well maintained front and rear gardens within a cul de sac location and , ideal for first time buyers.
Kitchen 8' Max x 12' 6" Max ( 2.44m Max x 3.81m Max )
A front facing PVCu double glazed door opens into the kitchen which is fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces and inset sink and drainer. A double electric oven with electric hob and chimney style extractor above with glass splashback. Space for a fridge/freezer, dryer and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Complimentary splashback tiling to the walls and wood effect flooring, a central heating radiator and wall mounted boiler. A front facing PVCu double glazed window and a built in storage cupboard whilst an internal door opens into the lounge.
Lounge 15' Max x 12' 7" Including Stairs ( 4.57m Max x 3.84m Including Stairs )
This well appointed lounge is fitted with a wall mounted electric feature fire, a central heating radiator and TV point. A side facing PVCu double glazed window and patio doors which open into the conservatory whilst stairs rise to the first floor landing.
Conservatory 8' 8" Max x 6' 3" Max ( 2.64m Max x 1.91m Max )
This good sized conservatory of PVCu and brick construction is fitted with rear and side facing PVCu double glazed windows, tiled flooring and a patio door which opens out onto the garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the lounge and give access to the first floor living accommodation.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 8' 1" ( 3.84m x 2.46m )
A front facing double bedroom which is fitted with a central heating radiator and two PVCu double glazed windows.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" Max x 7' 5" To Recess ( 3.84m Max x 2.26m To Recess )
A rear facing bedroom fitted with a built in storage cupboard, a central heating radiator and a PVCu double glazed window.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising low flush w.c, vanity unit with wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer taps and mains shower above. Complimentary two tone tiling to the walls and floor, a chrome heated towel rail and a side facing PVCu double glazed window.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a driveway which offers off street parking for multiple vehicles with laid to lawn garden areas to both sides with mature trees, shrubs and flowerbeds, whilst access is given to the rear garden and garage. To the rear is a well maintained enclosed garden with laid to lawn garden and decked patio area which offers an ideal space for outside seating with lighting.
A non-standard construction garage fitted with double timber doors, a rear facing window and courtesy door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71827457.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSF100355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.