4 bedroom town house for saleThe Ferns, Green Lane, Wixams, MK42
- LAST PLOT LEFT THE KIELDER
- HELP TO BUY PRICE £280,000
- MARKET PRICE £350,000
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINER
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- THREE BATHROOMS
** NEW RELEASE – NEW HOME - HELP TO BUY SCHEME **
** £350,000 MARKET PRICE ** £280,000 HELP TO BUY PRICE *
The Kielder A charming four bedroom town house arranged over three floors with a large kitchen/dining room and integral garage. The master bedroom benefits from an en-suite and fitted wardrobe, whilst the second bedroom also benefits from an en-suite.
Plot 32- £350,000 – Four bedroom town house with garage.
“The Ferns” is the latest development from quality house builder Kier Living in the popular Wixams development and comprises 43 homes with two, three, four and five bedroom properties available.
*Based on the following purchase price of £350,000 With the Help to Buy scheme you can purchase your new home for 80% of the full purchase price. A minimum 5% deposit is required of the full value of the property. The outstanding 20% balance is financed through an 'equity loan' funded by the HCA, which is interest free for the first 5 years. The outstanding balance is paid back as a percentage of the open market value after 25 years or subsequent re-sale, whichever occurs earliest. Help to Buy is available on selected properties only, subject to status. Terms & conditions apply, please refer to your Sales Advisor for details. Prices correct at time of press. Computer generated image of The Laburnum and indicative photography. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT.
Wixams offers many facilities to include a Budgens’ store, a garden centre, varying community centres, sporting pitches and children’s play areas. The location allows for ideal access A6, the A1 and M1.
Wixams already has one primary school and a second primary school and secondary school is scheduled to accept pupils from September 2017. Further phases of Wixams are due to follow and will result in further areas of landscaping and parkland in due course.
Bedford’s town centre is a short trip away and offers all the facilities and services you need with the River Great Ouse running through the town and creating a stunning area to visit. There are numerous shops, weekly markets, delis and boutiques in addition to the usual High Street names.
Bedford’s historic landmarks include the Higgins Art Gallery and Museum which dates back over 200 years and tells the story of Bedford through the ages.
The mainline railway station offers fast and frequent services to the capital for the commuter and in addition to the town centre shops there is a large out of town retail park featuring further chain stores
- All ceilings finished in white emulsion
- White emulsion to all walls
- All woodwork finished in white satinwood
- TV points to living room and master bedroom**
- Integrated Sky+ wiring
- Mains powered smoke detectors
- Built in wardrobes to master bedroom
- Four panel smooth finish internal doors
- Gas fired central heating
- All radiators to be fitted with thermostatic valve except in room where thermostat is located
- Choice of kitchen units, work surfaces and upstands*
- Stainless steel one and half bowl sink with Monobloc mixer tap
- Stainless steel single bowl sink with chrome pillar tap to utility (when applicable)
- Integrated washing machine to houses only
- Integrated washer dryer to apartments
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated dishwasher to houses only
- Stainless steel oven, hob and hood
- Opaque glass splashbacks behind the hob
- Chrome down lighters to kitchen and utility
Bathroom, en suite and cloakroom features
- Choice of wall tiles*
- White sanitary ware
- Chrome down lighters to bathroom and en suite
- Double glazed white PVCu windows
- Chrome effect door furniture to front
- PVCu French doors where applicable
- Front gardens to be finished in accordance with the landscape schedule
Garages (where applicable)
- Have power and light
- Up and over door
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10175210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lane & Bennetts, Langford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.