1 bedroom terraced house for saleGains Avenue, Bicton Heath, Shrewsbury SY3 5EJ
- Neatly presented 1-bed terrace bungalow
- Recent refurbishments to include new kitchen, windows and doors
- Allocated off-road parking space
- Excellent local amenities
- Regular bus service nearby
- Rear garden with decking and shed
Ewemove present a neatly packaged and recently refurbished 1-bed terraced bungalow on the western edge of Shrewsbury. With allocated parking, easy access to transport links and a short walk to great local amenities!
The property has undergone a recent refurbishment and now boasts a rather stylish new kitchen in the open plan living area. It also benefited from new windows along with front / rear doors.
In brief, the property comprises of: Entrance hall, open-plan lounge / diner / kitchen, bathroom, double bedroom.
The rear garden benefits from recently installed decking which runs the length of the property - perfect for some garden furniture! There is also a large newly built shed in the garden.
Parking: One allocated parking space in addition to on-street parking.
Location: There is a good range of local amenities within strolling distance as well as a regular bus service providing easy access into Shrewsbury's town centre. Easy access to Royal Shrewsbury Hospital and arterial roads and commuter links such as the A5.
Please do READ ON for further details about this well-presented home. Make sure you also review the floor plans - and then get in touch with Ewemove Shrewsbury with further enquiries or to arrange a viewing to see it for yourself.
This home includes:
- Entrance Hall
2.7m x 2.6m (7 sqm) - 8' 10" x 8' 6" (75 sqft)
Open plan with the lounge diner with a range of base and wall units, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splash-backs, electric oven and hob, breakfast bar, tiled floor, extractor fan and space for fridge freezer and washing machine.
- Lounge Diner
5.4m x 3.4m (18.3 sqm) - 17' 8" x 11' 1" (197 sqft)
With patio doors leading to the decked area to the rear, a further window to the rear and space for electric free standing feature fire place.
2.7m x 3.5m (9.4 sqm) - 8' 10" x 11' 5" (101 sqft)
Double bedroom with two built in storage cupboards, one housing the Vaillant gas fired boiler, window to the front.
1.6m x 1.7m (2.7 sqm) - 5' 2" x 5' 6" (29 sqft)
White suite comprising bath, hand basin, tiled splash-backs, W/C and window to the front.
Please note, all dimensions are approximate / maximums and should not be relied upon for the purposes of floor coverings.
- Double Glazed
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Council Tax:
Marketed by EweMove Sales & Lettings (Shrewsbury) - Property Reference 15528
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71829935.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EweMove, Shrewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.