4 bedroom detached house for saleCreswell Manor, Eccleshall Road, Stafford
- Four bedroom detached family home situated on an exclusive development
- Open Plan Kitchen/Breakfast/Family area measuring 23'11 x 10'08
- Three bedrooms to the first floor with en suite shower room to the master and family bathroom
- Ground floor offers living room, dining room, guest cloakroom and open plan kitchen/breakfast/family area
- Situated on a stunning and exclusive development offered to the market by the award winning developer Lioncourt Homes and Connells Estate Agents
- Help to Buy available
- Conveniently located close to Stafford town centre and J14 of the M6 motorway network
- Call Connells Stafford TODAY for more information on how to view these stunning family homes
LAST REMAINING PLOTS WITH 75% SOLD!!! THIS PLOT IS READY TO MOVE IN this detached family home is located on the sought after and exclusive development of Creswell Manor offered to the market by Connells and award winning developer Lioncourt Homes
**HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE ON THIS PLOT**
**PLOT 16 THE CHESTNUT** briefly comprises of hall, living room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast/family area, utility,w/c,four bedrooms, en suite, family bathroom with parking and garage also available.
Creswell Manor is ideally placed just off the Eccleshall Road which is located within the thriving market town of Stafford. This particular development offers fantastic links to local and cross country commuter routes with the M6 motorway and Stafford's mainline intercity train station offering access to Manchester, Birmingham and London Euston.
Situated on the outskirts of the town centre places this elite development within easy access to a wide variety of leisure facilities, amenities and shops including the new Riverside development where more shops and eateries can be found.
CONNELLS ARE DELIGHTED TO OFFER FOR SALE THIS BRAND NEW LUXURY FOUR BEDROOM HOME BUILT BY THE EVER POPULAR & AWARD WINNING LIONCOURT HOMES.
ONLY 5% DEPOSIT REQUIRED with the Government Help to Buy scheme (for further details contact Connells to book an appointment with one of our award winning Mortgage Advisors who will be more than happy to guide you through the process.
There are twelve designs to choose from, ranging from two bedroom homes rising through to a four different designs of five bedroom homes.
Each of the homes at Creswell Manor has been painstakingly planned. This care and attention is followed through by the creative craftsmanship of our dedicated construction team, helping deliver homes that are set to become part of the local heritage.
THE CHESTNUT (1461 sq.ft)
Internally the property offers access via the entrance hall with further doors leading to the living room, dining room, guest cloakroom and open plan kitchen/breakfast. family area which offers a further door leading to the utility room on the ground floor with the first floor offering four bedrooms, en suite shower room and family bathroom.
Location & Description
Creswell Manor is located on the north western edge of Stafford, less than two miles from the town centre. With the train station also under two miles away and the M6 motorway close by, Creswell Manor is ideally placed for commuting.
Set in established landscaped grounds, the development offers an exciting range of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes. There are extensive gardens to many of the properties and large areas of open space and woodland, making Creswell Manor an idyllic place to raise a family.
The thriving market town of Stafford offers a wide variety of high street shops, amenities, bars, restaurants and leisure facilities along with the ever popular mainline intercity train station offering commuter links between Manchester, Birmingham and London Euston. The town also offers easy access to two access points of the M6 motorway network offering extended and local road links with further access to the M6 Toll, M54 and M5.
Living Room 15' 6" x 12' 1" ( 4.72m x 3.68m )
Dining Room 12' 1" x 8' 2" ( 3.68m x 2.49m )
Kitchen / Breakfast / Family 23' 11" x 10' 8" ( 7.29m x 3.25m )
Utility Room 6' 7" x 6' 6" ( 2.01m x 1.98m )
W / C 6' 7" x 2' 11" ( 2.01m x 0.89m )
Bedroom One 15' 8" x 13' 10" ( 4.78m x 4.22m )
Bedroom One En Suite 8' 7" x 4' 6" ( 2.62m x 1.37m )
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 13' 5" ( 3.30m x 4.09m )
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 9' 10" ( 3.73m x 3.00m )
Bedroom Four 10' 10" x 10' 3" ( 3.30m x 3.12m )
Family Bathroom 6' 6" x 6' 6" ( 1.98m x 1.98m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-71830913.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STD101801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Stafford . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.