2 bedroom terraced house for saleLincoln Street, Manchester
Offers in Excess of
- Well presented two bedroom terrace
- Extremely convenient location
- Full height heated basement level
- Two reception rooms
- Two double bedrooms
- Loft access
- Excellent scope for extending
- Rear yard
- Gas central heating and double glazing
The property itself comprises entrance hall, lounge and a dining room through to the fitted kitchen.
Upstairs there are two well presented large double bedrooms and a bathroom with a three piece white suite.
On the lower ground level, there's a large basement room which has a natural 'light well', heating and is over 6ft in height. This could be an ideal extra bedroom or playroom!
Outside there's a small garden at the front and a good size garden with rear access to the back. Subject to planning permission this space would easily accommodate an extension, maximising the property's full potential.
The property is also conveniently located for the local schools!
Viewing is essential to appreciate the full potential/size of the property.
Tenure: Leasehold - £3.75 per annum length of lease TBC
EPC band: D
YOPA's easy viewing process means you can access our properties 24 hours a day via our online hub, so secure your opportunity to view now!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 52336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.