2 bedroom flat for saleAlderbrook Road, Clapham South, London, SW12
- Delightful ground floor Victorian conversion flat
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Ample entertaining space
- Expanded reception room
- Kitchen breakfast room
- Two generous double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- Useful cellar
- Larger than average private rear garden
- Located within a five minute walk of the underground station
Tenure: Share of Freehold
James Pendleton are delighted to introduce to the market a beautifully presented ground floor conversion flat set within an attractive Victorian property. The flat boasts well proportioned accommodation which is light and airy and neutrally decorated throughout. Once inside the accommodation comprises two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom to the front of the property. Towards the rear of the property is a charming sitting room extended conscientiously to the side return leading straight into a stylish kitchen breakfast room with ample space for dining. Sliding patio doors from the kitchen open directly onto the flat’s exquisite rear garden which extends to over 35 ft and faces south west. This lovely flat also benefits from a cellar, which provides useful storage. The property is located on Alderbrook Road, a quiet residential road in the much sought after Nightingale Triangle. The transport links at Clapham South and Balham including the Mainline and the Underground stations are a convenient five minute walk from the flat providing direct links to the City, the West End and outer London. The cafes, bars, restaurants and shopping facilities local to Abbeville Village, Clapham South and Balham are also a short stroll from this charming flat.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71831744.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA160082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.