4 bedroom terraced house for saleMossley Hil Mansions, Mossley Hill, Liverpool L18
- Stunning Four Bedroom End Terraced Family Residence
- Set in a Prestigious Manor House in Mossley Hill Mansions
- Immaculately Presented, Updated and Appointed Accommodation
- Hallway, W.C, Spacious Lounge Diner and a Large Well Fitted Kitchen
- First Floor Master Bedroom Boasting a Luxury En Suite Shower Room
- Three Further Good Sized Bedrooms and a Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Private Gated Grounds with Designated Parking and Visitor Parking
- Beautifully Maintained Extensive Landscaped Lawned Gardens
- Part of the Communal Gardens have Been Purchased by the Vendor
- Full Planning Permission for a Substantial Extension
Located in the prestigious manor house, Mossley Hill Mansions, in the heart of the L18 suburb of Mossley Hill, Move Residential are delighted to showcase this impressive four bedroom end terraced town house. Immaculately presented, maintained and updated this spacious accommodation briefly comprises a hallway, W.C, generous sized through lounge diner and a large well fitted kitchen. Three generous double bedrooms the master boasting a luxury en suite, fourth bedroom and a contemporary four piece family bathroom. This stunning development is set within its own private gated grounds with designated and visitor parking and generous landscaped communal gardens part of which has been purchased by the vendor. There is also full planning permission for a substantial extension. A closer inspection is essential to appreciate this home in full.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71832685.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8512089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.