2 bedroom flat for saleGlen Crescent,Glen Village, Falkirk
- ***UNDER OFFER ***
- Requires some internal modernisation with great potential
- Private front and rear gardens
- Excellent sized rooms throughout
- Ideally situated for all local amenities and schools
- Only a few minutes drive to Falkirk High Station and Town Centre
***UNDER OFFER ***
Homes For You are delighted to present to the market this spacious 2 double bedroom upper flat with private rear garden and on street parking, located only a few minutes drive to Falkirk High Station and Falkirk Town centre. The property is accessed via the main side entrance door and internal staircase which leads to entrance. The property consists of a large lounge to the front, kitchen, bathroom and 2 double bedrooms with storage to the rear. Externally the property offers on street parking and private rear garden with newly erected fence. The property is ideally located for Falkirk High Station and Town Centre. Edinburgh and Glasgow are accessible within 30 minutes by road and rail. Early Viewing is Highly Recommended!
* Fully enclosed rear garden
Lounge 4.51m (14' 10") x 3.50m (11' 6")
* Bright and spacious front facing lounge
*Feature fire place with marble surround
* Laminate flooring
Kitchen 3.73m (12' 3") x 2.24m (7' 4")
*Spacious front facing kitchen
Master Bedroom 3.89m (12' 9") x 3.37m (11' 1")
*Excellent sized rear facing double bedroom
Bedroom 2 3.22m (10' 7") x 3.00m (9' 10")
*Bright and spacious rear facing double bedroom
*Integrated double wardrobes
Bathroom 1.94m (6' 4") x 1.40m (4' 7")
*White 3 piece suite with power shower over bath
Home Report Value £50000
Council Tax Band "A"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFU1003553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes For You, Larbert. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.