3 bedroom flat for saleForsyte Shades, 82 Lilliput Road, Poole, BH14
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Garden room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Three double bedrooms
- Three bathrooms (2 en suite)
- Store room
- Indoor swimming pool
- Two garages
- Approximately 2263 sq ft
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This well presented ground floor apartment occupies a prime position in this prestigious gated development just half a mile from Canford Cliffs Village and adjoining Parkstone Golf Course with stunning views of Poole Harbour.
* Prestigious gated development in a private yet convenient location
* Over 2,200 square feet of accommodation
* Glorious far reaching views over Parkstone Golf Course to Poole Harbour and the Purbecks beyond
* Communal indoor swimming pool and sauna
* Recently updated communal areas
* Spacious living accommodation with Sitting room, Dining room and Garden room as well as a separate Kitchen / breakfast room
*Direct access from the apartment to the communal gardens
* Canford Cliffs Village - 0.5 miles
* Canford Cliffs Beach - 0.85 miles
* Sandbanks Peninsula - 1.2 miles
Forsyte Shades sits in beautifully maintained communal gardens that adjoin Parkstone Golf Course. The apartment is approached through electric gates and a private drive leading to a large area of visitor parking.
* The garden room has wide sliding doors designed to take in the spectacular view
* Private terrace overlooking the gardens
* Two secure underground garages
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71837036.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAC180014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Canford Cliffs. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.