3 bedroom detached house for saleHillside, Farningham, Kent
- Substantial 3 bedroom detached home
- Ideal for those looking to add their own stamp
- Excellent commuter location
- Garage en bloc
- Chain free sale
- EPC energy rating D
The village of Farningham has for many years provided a picturesque location for all of its residents, filled with lots of history, so it is easy to understand why this area has been popular to buyers not just locally, but also from the surrounding villages.
The home is set just a few minutes drive from the nearest train stations at Eynsford and Farningham Road, as well as being within close proximity to the M20 and M25 motorways so no matter if you're travelling by rail or road, this home would be excellent for the London commute into work.
As you enter, you will immediately appreciate the potential to turn this into the perfect family home. With a spacious open plan lounge/diner, as well as a conservatory leading to the garden, this home would be the ideal place to host friends and family round. The garden is also a decent size in comparison to the other homes on the same road and with a keen gardener on board would continue to look impressive.
With the current owners providing a marketing price to cater for the potential improvements we certainly don't expect this one to hang around for long!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Lounge/Diner: (L-shaped) 16'11 x 10'4 (5.16m x 3.15m) plus 10'5 x 6'6 (3.18m x 1.98m)
- Kitchen: 10'8 x 10'4 (3.25m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 1: (L-shaped) 10'4 x 9'11 (3.15m x 3.02m) plus 7'4 x 6'6 (2.24m x 1.98m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'4 x 8'11 (3.15m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'4 x 7'0 (3.15m x 2.14m)
- Bathroom: 6'1 x 5'8 (1.86m x 1.73m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Garage en Bloc
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71840030.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12518902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Eynsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.