2 bedroom flat for saleUpper Richmond Road, Putney
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Open Plan Reception / Kitchen
- Fully Fitted Kitchen Appliances
- Modern, Purpose Built Apartment
- Excellent Transport Links
- Outstanding Schools Nearby
- Allocated Off-Street Parking
- 933 Sq Ft
- Private South Facing Balcony
New to the market, a very well presented top floor contemporary apartment in Putney. Modern open plan living, incredibly spacious living accommodation in excess of 930sqft, two double bedrooms, two bathrooms, spacious hallway with ample storage, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, fantastic location and allocated private parking. The open plan living room and kitchen lead onto a spacious south facing balcony with far reaching views, offering excellent entertaining space. The hallway is wide and leads onto the bathroom, master bedroom with en-suite and additional second bedroom. Both bedrooms offer built-in storage and are bright and airy.
The apartment is ideally located within close proximity of Putney High Street, the Riverside and the amenities along the Upper Richmond Road, Transport is easily accessible with bus stops nearby and Putney Overground and East Putney Underground stations within close distance. Viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71843684.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27682619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Anderson, West Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.