3 bedroom detached house for saleShillingford Road, Manchester
- Detached Family Home
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Diner
- Master Bedroom En-Suite
- Large Downstairs WC
- Off Street Parking On Driveway To Side
- Double Glazing / Gas Central Heating
- 0.5m To Ryder Brow Train Station Servicing Manchester Piccadilly
- 0.2m To Rushbrook Primary Academy Rated 'Good' Last Ofsted Report
- Close Proximity To Tesco Extra / Asda Shopping Facilities
DETACHED FAMILY HOME: Set on the ever popular, recently built (circa 2010)Peacock Gardens development in Gorton is this well preportioned three bedroom detached house. The property offers a wealth of benefits to accommodate modern living, with a kitchen diner, downstairs WC, master bedroom with en-suite and off street parking. Ryder Brow train station is 0.5m away, and services Manchester Piccadilly in 10 minutes on a fast train. This makes Manchester University, the Arndale centre and other central attractions accessible. Manchester airport is only 13.5 miles away.
Entrance Hall: 16'7" x 6'2" at max (5.08m x 1.89m)
Lounge: 19'5" x 10'6" (5.95m x 3.23m)
Kitchen Diner: 15'9" x 9'8" (4.84m x 3.00m)
Downstairs WC: 6'5" x 4'9" (1.97m x 1.49m)
Master Bedroom: 13'7" x 12'8" (4.19m x 3.89m)
En-Suite: 6'6" x 6'6" (2.02m x 2.00m)
Bedroom: 9'6" x 9'6" (2.92m x 2.91m)
Bedroom: 9'8" x 6'10" (2.98m x 2.12m)
Bathroom: 6'5" x 6'3" (1.97m x 1.91m)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.