3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLansdowne Road, Brimington, Chesterfield
- Semi Detached House
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Open Plan Living/Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom & Separate WC
- Ample Off Street Parking
- Gardens to Front and Rear
- NO CHAIN
- EPC Rating: D
*** IDEAL FAMILY HOME SOLD WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN ***
* Offered For Sale with No Upward Chain is this superb THREE Bedroomed Semi Detached House offering 854 Sq. Ft. of well ordered accommodation requiring some cosmetic improvement to create a superb family home, benefitting from Off Street Parking and low maintenance gardens, in this popular residential area, being well placed for access into the Town Centre and for commuter links.
* Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Open Plan Living/Dining Room, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom and Separate WC.
* Outside: There is a lawned garden with planted borders to the front of the property, alongside a driveway providing Off Street Parking. There is also access to an Integral Store. To the rear there is a low maintenance garden comprising of a paved patio with steps up to a further patio. There is also a garden shed.
General - Gas central heating (Baxi Boiler)
uPVC double glazed windows and doors
Gross internal floor area - 79.3 sq.m./854 sq.ft. (Including store)
Council Tax Band - B
Secondary School Catchment Area - Springwell Community College
On The Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall - With staircase rising up to the First Floor accommodation.
Open Plan Living/Dining Room -
Living Room - 4.11m x 3.35m (13'6 x 11'0) - A delightful front facing reception room having a feature marble fireplace with fitted living flame coal effect gas fire.
A squared opening leads through into the ...
Dining Room - 3.35m x 2.92m (11'0 x 9'7) - A second good sized reception room with sliding patio door overlooking and giving access onto the rear patio.
Kitchen - 3.35m x 2.46m (11'0 x 8'1) - Being part tiled and fitted with a range of light beech wall, drawer and base units with complementary work surfaces over.
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
Integrated electric oven and 4-ring gas hob.
Space and plumbing is provided for an automatic washing machine and there is space for an under counter fridge.
There is a built-in under stair Pantry and a door leading out to the rear garden.
On The First Floor -
Landing - Having a loft access hatch with pull down ladder to a loft space with lighting.
Bedroom One - 4.09m x 3.20m (13'5 x 10'6) - A generous front facing double bedroom having a range of full height fitted wardrobes with storage units above.
Bedroom Two - 3.38m x 3.20m (11'1 x 10'6) - A second good sized rear facing double bedroom, having a built-in airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
Bedroom Three - 2.90m x 2.21m (9'6 x 7'3) - A front facing single bedroom having a built-in cupboard.
Family Bathroom - Being fully tiled and fitted with a 2-piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with bath/shower mixer taps and pedestal wash hand basin.
Separate Wc - With low flush WC. It is thought that this room could be opened up to increase the size of the bathroom.
Outside - To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with planted borders, alongside a driveway providing ample Off Street Parking. There is also access to a useful Integral Store.
To the rear there is a low maintenance garden comprising of a paved patio with steps up to a further patio. There is also a garden shed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27683534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.