4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRockmount Avenue, Giffnock, Glasgow
- EPC Rating Band C
- Superb extended semi detached villa
- Formal lounge extending to dining room, family area
- Modern kitchen
- Four bedrooms
- Gas ch. DG.
- Beautiful garden grounds. Off street parking
*** CLOSING DATE - FRIDAY 16TH MARCH AT 12 NOON ***
Thoughtfully extended to deliver the perfect balance of family accommodation; this superb semi-detached home boasts sizeable accommodation and is presented in immaculate decorative order throughout.
Finished to an exceptionally high decorative standard throughout and enjoying the perfect balance of family accommodation, this extended semi-detached villa is situated within the ever-popular pocket of Orchard Park on a predominantly level plot.
Formed over two levels; this spacious and bright home extends to welcoming reception hallway, formal bay windowed lounge extending to dining room with attractive focal point fire and marble hearth, superb modern kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets and extending in turn to comfortable family area with ' French door access to the rear garden and incredibly useful downstairs cloakroom facility. On the upper level can be found a further four generously proportioned bedrooms, the second largest of which enjoying the benefit of an en-suite shower room, as well as an impressively fitted family bathroom which features a white three piece suite with 'Whirlpool' bath and overhead shower attachment.
Of particular note are the superb garden grounds on which this property sits which feature Monobloc to the front allowing off-street parking and a generous decked area to the rear which affords access in turn to a fantastically private and level lawn which provides a superb child's play area.
Lounge/diner 23' 2" into bay x 12' 7" max ( 7.06m into bay x 3.84m max )
Kitchen/family Room 20' 8" max x 11' 6" ( 6.30m max x 3.51m )
Downstairs Bathroom 5' 7" max x 2' 6" ( 1.70m max x 0.76m )
Bedroom 1 16' 1" x 9' 8" ( 4.90m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 2 (en-Suite) 11' 6" x 8' 4" ( 3.51m x 2.54m )
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 11' 7" ( 2.57m x 3.53m )
Bedroom 4 12' 4" x 7' ( 3.76m x 2.13m )
Bathroom 9' 2" x 5' 3" max ( 2.79m x 1.60m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA104023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.