5 bedroom detached house for saleWalton on Thames
- Detached character property.
- Short walk (five mins) to mainline station.
- Accommodation over three floors.
- Southerly backing garden.
- Large outbuilding/garaging.
- Excellent scope to extend and enlarge (stpp).
Classical elegance combined with huge potential to enhance, enlarge and remodel. Dating back to the late Victorian era the high ceilings and fireplaces are evident throughout. At present the accommodation offers five bedrooms and three reception rooms in addition to a large detached garage. The bedrooms are spread over the first and second floors, with three bedrooms and two bathrooms on the first floor - all of which are good size double rooms. The main bedroom has been fitted with an en-suite facility and there is a further two piece family bathroom and separate w.c servicing the remaining bedrooms. As with many properties in the immediate area, further extension work has been successfully carried out to create the large kitchen-breakfast family room along the rear elevation. No doubt the southerly aspect would make this a fantastic addition to the property. The garden extends approximately 50 feet in depth and the garage has direct access from the garden with both power and light.
This property also has the highly prized proximity to Walton-on-Thames Mainline Station that is literally only a few minutes walk from the property. Waterloo can be reached in less than half-an-hour via a regular service into London. It is also worth noting there are some very good primary schools in the area.
Garden & Exterior
Garden & Exterior
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71855099.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 392134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Walton-on-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.