3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTalbot Avenue, Roundhay, Leeds
- Traditional three bed semi. NO CHAIN
- Wide corner plot
- Few minutes' walk from Talbot Primary
- Two connecting reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Gas central heating
- Mature gardens, parking and garage
- Planning permission for shower room
A traditional style family semi situated within a particularly popular residential area just off Street Lane, and within a few minutes’ walk of Talbot Primary School and Allerton Grange High School.
The property is also offered for sale with the advantage of NO ONWARD CHAIN!
The centrally heated accommodation also has PVCu double glazing and includes a ground floor entrance hall with staircase to the first floor, two versatile reception rooms connected by double doors and a fitted kitchen. To the first floor are two double bedrooms, a small single bedroom/study and a combined bathroom.
The property stands on a corner plot with double wooden gates providing access to a wide drive affording ample off road parking with a garage to the side of the house. There are mature planted gardens to both the front and rear.
The property is close to extensive amenities on Street Lane, including popular restaurants, cafe bars, designer boutiques and a variety of shops. Additional facilities on Oakwood Parade and Moortown Corner include restaurants, shops, banks and supermarkets. Leafy Roundhay Park offers many recreational amenities including parkland walks, the lakes, the sweeping lawns and sports grounds on Soldiers Field, tennis courts, pretty Canal Gardens and Tropical World which is a particularly popular attraction with children. Regular transport services are available on Street Lane which provide access to the city centre and surrounding areas and the outer Ring Road is also close by, providing access to the business centres of Harrogate, York and Bradford and the A1-M1 link road for those commuting further afield.
AGENTS NOTE: there is planning permission to build a ground floor shower room to the side of the house. Details available upon request or from Leeds City Council ref: 17/02249/FU.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71857388.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK160496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.