4 bedroom detached house for saleWestminster Croft, Rodley, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Modern detached property
- Four bedrooms
- Well-presented throughout
- Generous living accommodation
- Two bath/shower rooms (one ensuite)
- Driveway & enclosed garden
- Popular Rodley location
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Offering spacious and well-presented accommodation arranged over two floors, this modern detached property occupies a nice size corner plot within this popular Rodley development which is a just a few moments away from the canal as well as being conveniently located for easy access into the city centre.
Featuring uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating the accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor: entrance hall with guest WC, light and airy living room with wood-effect flooring and a fireplace with inset gas fire, dining room which opens into the conservatory, separate kitchen which is fitted with a range of modern cream wall and base units which continue into the utility room which leads through to a further versatile reception room which has been used as an office and cinema room. To the first floor is the master bedroom which has fitted wardrobes and an ensuite shower room fitted with a double shower cubicle, washbasin and WC, three further bedrooms and the house bathroom which is fully tiled and fitted with a modern white three piece suite. Externally there is a driveway to the front of the property providing off street parking for several cars. There is an immaculate, landscaped garden to the rear of the property including a lawn and two decked seating areas.
The pleasant ‘village’ of Rodley sits aside the Leeds-Liverpool Canal and offers the commuter easy access to Leeds City Centre and the Leeds Outer Ring Road but retains a more rural feel. The canal welcomes the walker to scenic towpath strolls towards both Leeds and Bradford through areas of countryside and farmland. The Owlcotes Shopping Centre, which is a short drive away along the Ring Road, boasts both Asda and Marks & Spencer superstores.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71857403.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUD170683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.