2 bedroom maisonette for saleWhittingham Court, Whittingham Road, Mapperley, Nottingham
- Ground floor maisonette sold with no chain
- Two bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace & bow window
- Breakfast kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bathroom with white suite & electric shower
- Combination gas central heating
- UPVC double glazing
- Garage provides off-street parking. Allocated garden
- Walking distance to Mapperley's amenities
- Ideal for those looking to downsize
NO CHAIN! A 2 bedroom ground floor maisonette which sits within walking distance of Mapperley's excellent amenities. There's a lounge with bow window, breakfast kitchen with integrated appliances & bathroom with white suite & electric shower, whilst outside there's a garden & garage.
Accommodation - This is a two bedroom ground floor maisonette offered to the market with no upward chain and ideal for a first time buyer, buy to let investor or those looking to downsize.
You access the property via the side elevation into the entrance hall from where internal doors lead to the lounge, breakfast kitchen, both bedrooms and bathroom.
The spacious lounge has a bow window to the front of the property and the focal point of the room is a fire set within a feature surround.
The breakfast kitchen is fitted with a range of base and eye level units with integrated appliances including an electric fan assisted oven, four ring gas hob and concealed extractor. There is provision and plumbing for a washing machine, space for a small table and a window overlooks the front elevation.
Bedrooms one and two are situated at the rear of the property with bedroom two having fitted storage.
The bathroom has a three piece suite comprising bath with electric shower, washbasin set within a vanity unit and a concealed cistern WC. There is part ceramic tiling and a window providing natural light.
Outside, off street parking is provided by a garage situated within a communal block and the property is within walking distance of Mapperley’s fantastic amenities which include a range of shops, bars and restaurants as well as bus routes serving the city centre and surrounding areas.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall - 2.82m max x 2.74m max (9'3 max x 9' max) -
Lounge - 5.05m x 3.00m (16'7 x 9'10) -
Breakfast Kitchen - 3.61m max x 2.82m max (11'10 max x 9'3 max) -
Bedroom One - 4.09m x 3.02m (13'5 x 9'11) -
Bedroom Two - 2.84m x 2.74m (9'4 x 9') -
Bathroom/Wc - 1.91m x 1.78m (6'3 x 5'10) -
Disclaimers - These particulars are produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract. No person in the employment of David James Estate Agents Ltd has any authority to make any representation whatsoever in relation to the property. All services, together with electrical fittings or fitted appliances have NOT been tested.
Marketing Materials - All the measurements given in the details are approximate. Floor plans are for illustrative purposes only and are not drawn to scale. The position and size of doors, windows, appliances and other features are approximate only. The photographs of this property have been taken with a 10mm wide-angle lens. No responsibility can be accepted for any loss or expense incurred in viewing. If you have a property to sell you may wish to take advantage of our free valuation service.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71863706.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27681927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David James Estate Agents, Mapperley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.