4 bedroom detached house for saleBewick Green, Wing, Leighton Buzzard
- A BRAND NEW DEVELOPMENT BY MARTIN GRANT HOMES
- A SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- 23' KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM WITH DOUBLE DOORS LEADING TO REAR GARDEN
- 23' LIVING / DINING ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH BUILT IN WARDROBES AND EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- THREE FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SINGLE GARAGE WITH DRIVEWAY PARKING
OPEN WEEKEND 3RD & 4TH MARCH WITH STAMP DUTY PAID* FINAL PHASE! HELP TO BUY AND SMOOTH MOVE AVAILABLE! PRICES FROM £474,950. CALL CONNELLS FOR MORE DETAILS 01525 372588
"The Linnet" is a superb four bedroom detached home offering generous and flexible living accommodation. There are four generous bedrooms, all of which are doubles, including a master suite with built-in wardrobes. The property also includes a vast kitchen/family room and separate living/dining room, both of which offer spacious family accommodation and have double doors leading to the rear garden, a downstairs cloakroom and a single garage to the side with additional driveway parking for two cars.
Located on the edge of Wing village with rolling hills beyond, Bewick Green is an elegant collection of just 36 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes from Martin Grant Homes. Offering eight different styles of detached and semi-detached properties, all with superbly laid out interiors these exceptional new homes are located in an enviable setting within their own secluded cul-de-sac, just a few minutes walk from the village centre with its excellent schooling and amenities.
The charming village of Wing is the epitome of English country living and is surrounded by glorious countryside, it offers a highly sought after setting for modern families to put down roots. Wing boasts one of the oldest Saxon churches in the country, together with Ascott House, a spectacular Tudoresque manor house which is now run by the National Trust. There is also a choice of friendly local hostelries at the centre of the community and unspoiled vistas over open fields in rural Buckinghamshire.
Kitchen / Family Room
Living / Dining Room
Master Bedroom 14' 4" x 10' 11" ( 4.37m x 3.33m )
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 10' 11" ( 3.45m x 3.33m )
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.78m x 3.00m )
Bedroom Four 10' 2" x 9' 1" ( 3.10m x 2.77m )
** Agents Note **
Please note the photos added are of the showhome and may not be a true reflection of The Linnet.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-71865590.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBC307680. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.